To thank you for your custom and to reward your repeat business, I have a Loyalty Scheme that allows you to collect “Cheesecake Slices” which in return can be exchanged for a discount on your next order!
To be able to earn and spend points you will need to have an account. If you don’t have an account, you can create one during the checkout process, or simply click here and set one up ahead of time!
Once you have an account, there are a number of ways you can earn points:
- Every £2 you spend earns you 1 point
- If you’re a new customer, you will get an extra 5 bonus points for your first order
- Every time you share my page on your socials (from the links here only) you will get 2 points (Max 5 shares per week)
- If you share the referral link that you will find on your My Account page, with friends, and they place an order, you will get 5 points
Having a registered account also has the benefit of faster checkout and the ability to see the status of your order at any time. Through the Account page you will be able to see how many points you have along with a history of points earned and spent.
The small print:
- For every £2 spent you will earn 1 point
- Points will only appear on your account after your order has been fulfilled.
- Points can only be spent on purchases with a minimum spend of £5
- The maximum number of points that can be used in a single transaction will be no more than 20% of the value of the order, for example, if your order value is £25, then the maximum accrued points that can be used against the order will be 50, equivalent to a £5.00 discount
- “Cheesecake Chris” reserves the right to withdraw the loyalty scheme at any point
- Points cannot be exchanged for cash